History

St. Lambert Elementary was established in 1958 after the establishment of St. Lambert Parish in 1955. It is one of six Catholic elementary schools, a junior high and a high school that comprise the Bishop O'Gorman Catholic Schools. St. Lambert Elementary has an enrollment of 160 students PK - 6th Grade. It was among the first elementary schools to be established as part of Bishop O'Gorman Catholic Schools.